(1) In the following, we provide information about the recording of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is.
UNITED BRANDS 24 GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)6181 – 3642-0
Website: https://united-brands.com (see our imprint).
Attorney at Law Bernd Emanuel
Phone: +49 (0) 6151 – 2793817
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if required your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal requirements to save data.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. Thereby, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) Insofar as we obtain the permission of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Art. 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) shall serve as the legal basis.
(2) When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual obligations.
(3) If processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the case that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
(5) If processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, the fundamental rights and the fundamental liberties of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO shall serve as the legal basis for the processing.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding your personal data:
* Right of information,
* Right to rectification or cancellation,
* right to restriction of processing,
* Right to object for processing,
* right to data portability.
(2) Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The Hessian Data Protection Commissioner
P.O. Box 3163
Telephone: +49 611 1408 – 0
Fax: +49 611 1408 – 900
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
* IP address
* Date and time of the request
* Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
* Content of the request (specific page)
* access status/HTTP status code
* amount of data transferred in each case
* website, including sub-website, from which the request came
* operating system and its interface
* language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and by which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie ( in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and functionality of which are explained below:
* Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
* Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When pursuing such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
UNITED BRANDS 24 GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)6181 – 3642-0
(1) If applicable, you can make public comments on our blog, where we publish various posts on topics related to our activities. Your comment will be published with your given username at the post. We recommend that you use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address, all other information is voluntary. If you post a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO. The comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(2) When writing your comment, you can check the box for our e-mail service. This will inform you when other users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you must confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including email address, your times of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the notice service.
(1) With your agreement you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) When registering for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system used by the data subject at the time of registration, as assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP), as well as the date and time of registration. The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to trace the possible misuse of a data subject’s e-mail address at a later point in time and therefore serves as a legal safeguard for the controller.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by using this form on the website, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(6) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 4 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the viewing of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully presented to you and you may not be able to use all functions. If you allow the images to be displayed manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
Based on legal requirements, our website contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our company as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or by using a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject will be stored automatically.
In this context, the provision of a valid e-mail address is required so that we know from whom the request originates – and in order to be able to answer it. a Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily give permission. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest.
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 4 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full amount of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time you access our website, usage data is transmitted to us or our web hoster / IT service provider by your Internet browser and stored in log data (so-called server log files). This stored data includes, for example, the name of the page accessed, the date and time of access, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. The processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO from our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring trouble-free operation of our website and to improve our offer.
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to be fulfilled. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
As a responsible company, we do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://united-brands.com/datenschutz.